Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Oh man, the new section seven website is beautiful! Now I wish I'd spent my lunch times at uni leanring flash instead of in the Nelson. Well.. I made some stationary, well finally got round to designing it so it all links up. Done and dusted. And later today, or tomorrow those HUGE CV's will be posted to 8 lucky (or unlucky) companies. (And pictuires of that stationary will be up soon, just as soon as I get some decent card to make the business cards out of :S)



L~Jxx

About Me

5ft 10' Jon, is a graphic designer by trade. He likes detail, colours and Clarendon. He also has a love for canoeing (slalom and river running). Mountain biking, swimming, snorkling, infact most water sports... The outdoors be it a mountian a beach or a river. BBQ's, medium rare steaks and good old fashion english Ale. You can contact him at : jon.aldridge@hotmail.com