Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Here it is at long last. My Business card, Sort of designed my CV, then this around it - Using the font, and imagery from my last major project. Mainly choosing to use bodini 'cause I'm sick of seeing Swiss and Avant Garde everywhere. Oh and below the bc is a little project I started last night. I made an illustration with yours truly in the middle (It's on my myspace page), and used a little sticker with one of my favourite quotes to cover my face to give me some aninimity. Anyway I thought to myself I would resserect my sticker fetish I had about a summer or two ago, but this time using quotes instead of imagery. This is an animated gif of 6 of said stickers. If you see them stuck round Manchester, they're mine :)Just need to print them out now!!


L~Jxx


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

About Me

5ft 10' Jon, is a graphic designer by trade. He likes detail, colours and Clarendon. He also has a love for canoeing (slalom and river running). Mountain biking, swimming, snorkling, infact most water sports... The outdoors be it a mountian a beach or a river. BBQ's, medium rare steaks and good old fashion english Ale. You can contact him at : jon.aldridge@hotmail.com