Tuesday, October 10, 2006

CV.

Jonathan Sumner Aldridge 23.01.1985

Personal Profile.
I'm willing to learn, committed and work well with others. I'm capable of being an important team member and have good time management skills. I'm creative and feel my work communicates well with the audience. I'm a confident speaker and do noy shy away from presentations. At the end of third year, I was chosen to exhibit my work at the D&AD New Blood exhibition in London.

Education

Stockport College 2003-2006 BA (Hons) Graphic Design : 2:1
Stockport College 2001-2003 BTEC ND Graphic Design : Distinction
Bramhall High School 1996-2001 7 GCSE's (Incliding English and Maths)

Skills
Adobe Photoshop CS2, Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat, Aftereffects (Basic CS3).
Quark Xpress. Microsoft Office. Tea and Coffe.
Mac and PC literate.

Employment History.

2006/2007 I spent 1 year in work placements at: Walsh Simmons, Suburb North, Judge Gill, Vivid and most recently Bubble in Manchester. From time to time I have done a bit of freelancing, mainly on pitches for YCN. My duties during these work placements include: making the morning coffee, getting lunch, ideas and concepts for client presentations + design of presentation packs, designing banners and posters. Amending errors, branding, designing logo’s and taking calls. Editorial, brochures flyers, moving image and interior design (wallpaper and murals).

Interests.
Art, graphic design, advertising and poster design. I'm a keen sportsman, I kayak, mountain bike and swim in my spare. I have kayaked to a high competition level, and from time to time I help out at my local canoe club as a qualified coach.

References.

Contact me for them.

About Me

5ft 10' Jon, is a graphic designer by trade. He likes detail, colours and Clarendon. He also has a love for canoeing (slalom and river running). Mountain biking, swimming, snorkling, infact most water sports... The outdoors be it a mountian a beach or a river. BBQ's, medium rare steaks and good old fashion english Ale. You can contact him at : jon.aldridge@hotmail.com