Sunday, January 06, 2008

Two new lovely pieces of work for you all to stare at now. It has been almost two months since the last update, and as this is a blog I seem to have cheated the internet.


JD Oxford Road

This is from my few weeks at a placement with Bubble. JD have a winter campaign going on, the main visual element is the Pixel, (if you have seen any of the bus stop adverts you'll know what I mean)Basically as we were throwing ideas around I came up with turing the 'Best of the Best' logo into a tetris block. Bubble liked the idea, so I played on After Effects. So for a quick idea, not only do I have a piece of internwork that's all of my own, and part of a massive campaign (You can see it at : Manchester Arndale+Trafford Crentre, London Oxford Road, and Heathrow Terminal 5) It's also my very first piece of moving image... What a score!


And now on to the second piece.


CV

It's my new Business Card. I can't look at the same one for so long, drives me bonkers. Basically, it's my CV, but it also acts as a folding business card. Little piece of my work too.


Anyway hope people who actually read this are having a good 2008 so far! Merry New Year various people.

About Me

5ft 10' Jon, is a graphic designer by trade. He likes detail, colours and Clarendon. He also has a love for canoeing (slalom and river running). Mountain biking, swimming, snorkling, infact most water sports... The outdoors be it a mountian a beach or a river. BBQ's, medium rare steaks and good old fashion english Ale. You can contact him at : jon.aldridge@hotmail.com